1. The last compliment I got was from a friend; he said “so once again, you’re smarter than me.”
2. I’m reading The Book of Illusions by Paul Auster. I’ve previously read his novel Timbuktu and was so very impressed with his storytelling and look forward to seeing his take on different characters and situations.
3. I woke up today and thought I would accomplish a great deal today.
4. Why does there never seem to be enough time?
5. The last thing I ate was yoghurt with Kashi cereal mixed in.
6. January has not met my expectations and that’s a good thing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sanding, staining and applying layers of poly and Sunday, I want to fill up the new pantry my husband and I have been building!
Thanks for reading!